•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by jayterrence

1. J

4x4 shift linkage problem.

Need a little help here, I pulled out my trans (FM146 5 speed) and did the 4.0 clutch upgrade with no problems. Recently I pulled the trans for a rebuild, re installed it with again, no problems, during my 4x4 test drive I noticed that shifting into 4x4 on the fly was very short compared to what...
  2. J

Who has this part??

This is the plastic part that connects the 4 wheel drive shifter to the transfer case lever, its busted, and brittle, i would like a new one not an old one cause its so fragile.... checked out jeffs graveyard, although have not called yet, holidays..... anyone got a place to pick it up new???
  3. J

91-94 4.0 swap with "standard transmission".

Does anyone out there know where to find a manual explorer transmission? If they do not exist, or are to hard to come by, what other manual trans will work??
  4. J

1990 B2 T case cracked.

So yesterday my Transfer Case blew, managed to get it home but the case is cracked along the rear of the unit to the output of the rear driveline. I have 2 quick questions..... 1. if the tag identifying the model of the T case is gone, where else can I find it? I was hoping to find it in the...
  5. J

need immediate help, drive shaft.

got a new drive shaft from the bronco grave yard...replaced the CV style with a Dana Spicer style because of my lift, new shaft didn't have markings for which end went where. I took a guess and mounted it with the shorter slip closer to the rear diff, took it for a drive and had a shake...
  6. J

BDS lifted 90 Bronco II.

My apologies for not looking up the info BEFORE posting. I need to change my drive shaft, now I have looked for the info I need and there are many different choices. I am in Canada so I am not going to purchase a new shaft from the US, not in my budget. I have a CV style slip yolk and it looks...