•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by kemicalburns

1. kemicalburns

B2 engine swap with 4.2L engine

so why is the current auto failing so much? who is doing the rebuild on the tranny? what size tires are you running?
  2. kemicalburns

84 B2 "Bruizer"

what did the 302/tranny come out of? stock AOD's are ok in very mild applications. also the AOD got a bunch of internal upgrades in 87 so anything older is going to suck. a C4 or C6 might be the better way to go.
  3. kemicalburns

Chop Top II

looken great. i so badly want to get a B2 and build like this. keep up the good work
  4. kemicalburns

SAS 1 of 3 or 4 or maybe 5

why not just trim the fenders, youll end up doing that anyway arnt ya? also why not go full width? looking great
  5. kemicalburns

03 mustang gt motor in a B2?

think about it like this. a normal engine replacement at a shop will range anywhere from $1500-3500 and thats for pulling and replacing with same engine type. you know what all is involved when doing a 5.0 swap i would assume. the 4.6 is a totally different beast, much wider then a 302 motor...
  6. kemicalburns

fu exploder

looks like the rear pinnion angle needs some work, neat build though for sure. that rear wishbone setup is different, not your typical 4link type setup. how can it flex being setup that way?? be curious to see this on a ramp. looks tough on those boggers also.
  7. kemicalburns

85 XLS 2.8/Auto questions

checking out a local BII for sale. has 2.8 which needs carb rebuilt and auto tranny. anyone know much about this perticular model BII. has 150K miles on it, second owner. interior is red and in good condition. askin $600 for it but i would pay more then 400 due to age and such. eventual plans...
  8. kemicalburns

My Bronco II is beyond slow, whats wrong?

was the bronco running when you checked the fluid? i would service the tranny if it hasnt been done in awhile. you might also pull codes, do a tune up etc.. just curious does it sound like an air plan under your hood when the vehicle is running. a bad fan clutch can rob power from that little...
  9. kemicalburns

Bronco II runs rich

have you checked your timeing? does that motor efi setup us an o2 sensor?
  10. kemicalburns

cheap engine swap

what motor does the 85 have? i believe the 2.8, 2.9 and 4.0 share the same bellhousing bolt pattern
  11. kemicalburns

#1 cylinder wet with fuel

was that a dry comp test or wet comp test.
  12. kemicalburns

Just picked up BII #2!

if that front diff is toast why not drop a D44 under there.
  13. kemicalburns

Help,i Need Swap Suggestions!!!

yea what oil weight are you running and what brand oil filter?
  14. kemicalburns

Not Another CTOR Build

if you run the colder tstat on an efi motor it will run rich all the time. the computer needs the motor to hit those temps for a reason. if your running to hot i suggest getting a better fan setup or a larger radiator
  15. kemicalburns

New guy, new project: 1988 BII wheeler

i think coils up front would give you the better flex offroad and better ride on road. i know how those roads get there in SJ, was a part time resident back on 2000.