•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. jaymegriffiths

my custom 88 b2

what confusing dude he said u can fit 31's to b honest there r guys with 31s on stock b2's your sitting like 7"higher than me and i could fit 235's ps u need m/t's haha i cant stand a/ts on a 4x4
  2. jaymegriffiths

SAS 1 of 3 or 4 or maybe 5

lol i think metal mcguyver said it best, go do it in *3* hours lol
  3. jaymegriffiths

hello again?

awesome driving i laughed in the first one where someone says "must be a v8" cause ur truck sounds meaty. haha nice dovetail
  4. jaymegriffiths

SAS 1 of 3 or 4 or maybe 5

how incredibly straightforward of u
  5. jaymegriffiths

My 88 BroncoII project

buy a jy one and plug it in. thats what i did i had one layin around...
  6. jaymegriffiths

My 88 BroncoII project

could be a bad relay. touch the posts on the starter relay together and see if it turns over. they are very universal same on lots of old trucks and cars just look for one that looks similair
  7. jaymegriffiths

Project El Taco...1990 BII

nice build im pumped for it runnin very cool. you should draw up some diagrams showin how to do the wiring. and get more pics. cause we love those. haha
  8. jaymegriffiths

Low/No Lift and Big Tires on a BII

clearly that dodge has just fallen off a cliff and the suspension is at full stuff, and once it decompresses it will be 3 feet higher as usual... i hope
  9. jaymegriffiths

Low/No Lift and Big Tires on a BII

can you say serious lugs :shok: :icon_thumby: nice b2 tho
  10. jaymegriffiths

where to mount hi-lift on B2

im happy! haha do it how you want evryone should deal with it its his truck jeez i think it looks goofy but it aint my truck what do i care nice b2 btw :icon_thumby: itll work til ya :icon_welder:somethin up
  11. jaymegriffiths

Not Another CTOR Build

and since the immmunizations are extremely simlilair to regular flu syptoms i'd say its the same people who are makin the dough. i was told i had it but after talkin to several doctors they've said its more difficult to convince someone who doesn't have it that they dont have it then it is to...
  12. jaymegriffiths

have trouble with shut off when gets to opperating temp.

huh. where do you get it> and willl it be called "die electric"?
  13. jaymegriffiths

have trouble with shut off when gets to opperating temp.

what happens when you dont use grease between tfi and dizzy?
  14. jaymegriffiths

New guy, new project: 1988 BII wheeler

im gonna do a little more research and maybe try my hand at it later, for now i need something to try out the new tools(socket set and rotary tool+pieces) with went shopping after gettin free parts from a wrecker so i felt obliged to spoil myself a little! haha but ya def. lookin into gettin...
  15. jaymegriffiths

New guy, new project: 1988 BII wheeler

looks great! excellent work! very beefy, what did you use for brake lines? could you go into a little more detail here, id love to run a similair front setup on my 2wd to make a cheap front line lock!
  16. jaymegriffiths

Choptop/Roll bars

what the heck is the ban hammer? and why are koda and boggin banned??? is it permanent???
  17. jaymegriffiths

Anyone ever used Sea Foam?

Is this a bad thing? i don't want to take any chances on damaging my engine, but since i got it it has gotten progressively worse at starting. maybe this can improve it.:icon_confused:
  18. jaymegriffiths

Anyone ever used Sea Foam?

How exactly did you run this seafoam stuff through your engine? Is there any negative effects? Where can it be purchased?(I live in canada)
  19. jaymegriffiths

Helga, My 88 B2 Build...

why are the wheels like that?(tilted bad)
  20. jaymegriffiths

A4LD Trans Help

Try checking wreckers first, it's often cheaper than a rebuild. plus for like 100 bucks they will pull it.(way faster)