•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. The Jester Race

Do you see what I see?

Maybe from a different angle. The elusive retractable cargo cover. So, who wants it.:D -Jester
  2. The Jester Race

Show some love.

We have two Bronco II's that have been nominated for Off Road Truck of The Month. 59Bisquik and myself. We can win this, but we need your help. Go show some love and vote. http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1006735#post1006735 :icon_cheers: -Jester
  3. The Jester Race

BII article in 4 Wheel Parts Off-Road Adventures

Anyone else see this months(April 2011) 4 Wheel Parts Off-Road Adventures? Titled, Old Iron, The Forgotten Bronco Awesome:icon_thumby: I'll scan it, and post it later tonight. -Jester
  4. The Jester Race

Vacuum line?

Engine: 2.9 Truck: 87' Bronco II This is just a vacuum line, right? It's a plastic line with rubber boots on the ends. I broke the end of it off when pulling the rotor cap off. Can I replace it with a rubber line? -Jester
  5. The Jester Race

High Angle Driveshaft

I am having issues getting a front drive shaft built. I cannot get enough bend out of the Ujoint in a single carden design(stock) to even connect to the pinion. And I'v been told I cannot have a double carden design with the slip yoke at the Tcase. I talked with Jess at High Angle Driveline, and...
  6. The Jester Race

Ranger tail gate swap

I did a half-assed search and didn't really find anything. I know a few of you have done this and there is something on here, but I cant find it. Can someone point me in the right direction? Maybe something to add to the tech library? -Jester
  7. The Jester Race

Welding front diff on a daily driver

bad idea? 87 Bronco II dana 28 with manual hubs. Should I quit being a cheap ass and buy a locker?
  8. The Jester Race

Fuel mileage for V8 Bronco II

What kind of fuel mileage can be expected with either a 302 or a 351W in a Bronco II? I have an opertunity to pick up a V8 for $250, the guy doesnt know if its a 302 or a 351W. And being a broke ass college student and my B2 is my daily driver fuel mileage is fairly important to me, especially...
  9. The Jester Race

Prerunner or Rock crawler

I cant decide how I want to build my B2, do I want a rock crawler or do I want a prerunner/dezert truck. Help me decide. If I build a prerunner/dezert truck here are my plans: Prerunner style front bumper tied into engine cage Engine cage Fiberglass one piece front 2007...
  10. The Jester Race

Full size bronco axles on a Bronco II

I'm sure it can be done, my question is how hard would it be to do? Also if I do this swap what are my options for lifts? Would I still be looking for B2 lifts or would I look for full size bronco lifts or am I looking at building a custom lift? I'm looking for a wider stance. Any thoughts...
  11. The Jester Race

Rolled it!!!!

Almost.:icon_surprised: So me and my buddy decide to take the day off from work and go play. So we decide to go out and do some shooting, as if we dont do enough shooting, well to get out to our spot we have about 10 miles of dirt road to drive down. Years and Years of driving down that road...
  12. The Jester Race

4.0 swap, what transmission?

I have an 87 Bronco II with a 2.9 with a 5 speed tranny. A buddy of mine is giving me a 4.0 with a C4 auto tranny out of an early 90's Ranger. So heres the question, Should I switch over to auto or stick with manual? If I stick with the manual can I use the stock tranny with the 4.0?(I have a...
  13. The Jester Race

Bronco II prerunner?

What do you think? Ive seen a couple of pictures floating around, and I like the looks of it. I think I would build mine to be a prerunner, but I live in northern California and there arnt exactly alot of deserts in NorCal. -Jester
  14. The Jester Race

Digital Gauges

I have an 87 Bronco II with the fake wood grain dash, its gotta go. I was thinking about either brushed aluminum or dimond plate powder coated black to replace it. So with a new dash panal I figure its time for some new instrumentation. I am looking at the Auto Meter Cobalt Digital gauges and I...
  15. The Jester Race

Ranger 8.8 in B2?

So heres the deal I bought this little silver and blue Ford truck about two months ago while looking for a cherokee, so it wasnt what I really wanted but for $600 i couldnt pass it up. Hell the tires were worth $600, 104 miles on the new rubbers when I bought it. This little truck sat in a...