•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. recklessabandonman

Which one of you guys...

I didn't realize it was supposed to be camo...
  2. recklessabandonman

broncoii.org dead?!

I'm planning the BroncoII.org on the windshield, with the TRS ones on my side windows haha.
  3. recklessabandonman

broncoii.org dead?!

I was busy moving the apst few days, and wanted to order a windshield sticker with money from my new job, but the site was gone! Hopefully it all gets fixed soon.
  4. recklessabandonman

First broncoII got ?s

Those tires look tiny on it! They would look huge on mine though. Looks like you need to put a snorkel back on it. N Nice truck, hope you have tons of fun with it.
  5. recklessabandonman

89 Bronco II

Looks good.
  6. recklessabandonman

Cargo storage ideas?

I have two plastic folding boxes that fit nice behind the back seat. I put fluids and jumper cables in one, and random stuff in the other. Maybe in the side compartments in the back seat?
  7. recklessabandonman

Towin a Bronco II

Damn, I bought my B2 for the price of one of those!
  8. recklessabandonman

New project...lol

That thing is damn sexy. I can't believe you only paid 650 for it.
  9. recklessabandonman

Engine problems

Well, I'm a dumbass. I ran out of gas. Thanks for all the help guys.
  10. recklessabandonman

Engine problems

Alright, my brother in law looked at it, and said the pump seems fine. It starts up strong, then sounds like it's not getting spark or fuel, and tries to run, but goes putt putt putt and stalls.
  11. recklessabandonman

Engine problems

The fuel pump has been replaced before, and it hasn't had the same problem. It's an auto.
  12. recklessabandonman

Engine problems

I was driving to school today, and stopped at CVS for some medicine. I went to leave, and the engine started to sputter and make a weird vibration noise, then it died. It started up fine, and moved a few feet before it died. It still is starting up, but dies after a few seconds. I still had...
  13. recklessabandonman

1984 Bronco II

That paint job is awesome.
  14. recklessabandonman

Decal design

I like the idea of having a Gen 2 on there too.
  15. recklessabandonman

1988 BII Build

For a 4" RC lift, you don't need a steering extension. I just put mine in today, and steers just fine without it. I was going to get that one 3" lift from JC Whitney, but it wasn't complete, so I went with a 4" from http://store.4wheelingplus.com/proddetail.asp?prod=435H.
  16. recklessabandonman

Replacing Rotors

I have a 90 Bronco II 4x4 with a Dana 35 in the front. Firestone wants to charge me over $400 to replace the pads and rotors on the front, since the rotors can't be resurfaced. I went next store to Kragen, and I can get new rotors and pads for $150. How difficult will it be to replace the rotors...
  17. recklessabandonman

roof rack

Finished. My brother in law stood on 2 of the bottom bars, with little bending. We noticed that the front and back gutters are not straight with each other, the rear ones curve a bit, so the brackets had to be mounted a little crooked.
  18. recklessabandonman

roof rack

Me and my brother in law are building one for my 90 B2. We built one for his Suburban, and going to work on mine this weekend or next. His is a 10'x4', and mine's going to be a 6'x4'. We used 1" square tubing, with the bottom bars 6 inches apart, and a 6" basket. Then we did a few coats of black...