•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Robert_1967

A few Explorer Questions

I could take the time to look all this up on the net, But I thought I would try here first. first question is, what was the last year of the ttb front end on the Explorers? second, what was the last year of the solid rear axle on the Explorers? third, what year was the first year V8 engine in...
  2. Robert_1967

Re-Gearing

I have a 89 BII, I haven't checked what gears are in it, but it has the Auto Trans from a 94 Explorer in it, What would be a better gear for Highway use?? My little BII calls for 205/75/15's and that is what it has, but on the interstate at 75, I'm turning a little around 3k RPM's, and I want...
  3. Robert_1967

Engine stumbling all over it self

Well I figure out why my 89 BII was stumbling all over when I tryed to speed up and it would cut out and miss some under accell. my fuel pump was dieing (sp) went to my mothers today and when I tryed to come home it wouldn't start, fuel pump wouldn't make the priming noise, so I first tryed to...
  4. Robert_1967

My BroncoII died

:bawling: I went over to my mother house to run a few errands for her, when I came out to come home my BII wouldn't start, and the fuel pump wasn't making the buzzing noise, I grabbed my Haynes manual, found that it’s the pink/black wire that goes to the pump, and then tried to jump it off the...
  5. Robert_1967

My BroncoII

Well here is my new daliy driver. the only thing I'm going to do with for right now is add 1 or 2" lift in the back, feels like I'm driving nose up when going down the road. Robert
  6. Robert_1967

Auto tranny :(

I just got my 89 BroncoII from "IlovemybroncoII" and it turned out to be nicer then I thought, and my wife won't let me tear it apart to fix my ranger up, so now I need to know what transmissions might be in this little broncoII, and what years can work in it, it's the 2.9 and runs like a top, I...