•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. birddog321

What should i do???

This might work with some fab work. http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/pts/3312343149.html
  2. birddog321

Driving me nuts!

Alright, replaced the pressure regulator. Big improvement but still lacking power. Engine has about half power now. Any more suggestions?
  3. birddog321

Driving me nuts!

Yea but for 30 bucks and the rig job on the vacum system it's worth it. Especialy since I had to dump mud clods out of the fuel filter
  4. birddog321

Driving me nuts!

I'll give it a try. Fond one at Rock Auto for a third of the price of anyone local
  5. birddog321

new here, but need advice

They have to be replaced. The torque crushes the seals around the cylinders and renders them useless
  6. birddog321

Driving me nuts!

Got a B2 a while ago, Ran like crap but the price wqas right. Got it home found out the Fuel system was full of mud. Replacxed Fuel Filter, Pump and used pump to flush out the lines. Still ran like crap. Checked compression and found that it was only &0 PSI all the way around. Had the heads...
  7. birddog321

Front Clip Swap, please HELP

I'm pretty sure that's a big under taking. There may be some after market kits out there for this swap.
  8. birddog321

v2 Bronco 2 build

Try beating an allen head socket in the bolt head. It's a long shot but I've gotten it to work before.
  9. birddog321

afew questions about sas vs dana 35

Full width looks badass but on the trails I think you will not be able to go places you could with something similar to what you have now. I would go with a D35 since it's a direct swap. And it's basically the same as a D44. Do the D35 and swap in some D44 knuckles and a 8.8 from an Explorer...
  10. birddog321

Rod Bearings?

11. birddog321

3.0 in a B2

Thank you sir. That is the info I was looking for. I am mow looking for a 4.0
  12. birddog321

3.0 in a B2

I found one for free but the guy backed out, so off to pullaparts I go
  13. birddog321

Rod Bearings?

yea since i changed the oil the knock is worse. Before it was just at idle. Now it's through the whole power band
  14. birddog321

3.0 in a B2

Has anyne our there done this. And if so are ther any major mods hat have to be done?
  15. birddog321

Rod Bearings?

I don't remember. It was super cheap. I didn't want to spend much on it because this engine has absolutely no power and sounds like crap
  16. birddog321

Rod Bearings?

Checked the oil in my new B2 and noticed that it was super thin. Changed the oil and now it has a slight Knock at around 2000 RPM and above. Sounds like a bad bearing somewhere in the block. Any ideas? This video is from before the oil change
  17. birddog321

A/C Blower only works on high... is it a bad motor or switch?

I's the motor blower resistor. It's mounted in the black box on the Passenger side.
  18. birddog321

Center Console

Ammo can sounds way more awesome. You can never go wrong with Military Surplus
  19. birddog321

No power

Pulled the fuel filter and Chocolate Milk poured out of the filter. Dropped the tank and there was a little debris in the tank but not much. The sock on the pump has debris in it, is this normal? Should I change the pump? I am taking the injectors out tonight and let them soak for a couple days...
  20. birddog321

No power

10-4 getting off work soon so Ihope to have results by this evening