•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 509lifted

Bronco 2 stability

idk about the super lift traction bars but i think they are only for a lifted truck but rangg just go get new bushings cause you don't need a whole new one
  2. 509lifted

Bronco 2 stability

yea i have seen the red one and blue one and then at the chevron a few months ago i saw the green one at the chevron on the monroe side of sultan.
  3. 509lifted

Bronco 2 stability

btw what color is your b2? i drive thru sultan alot and have only ever seen 2 or 3 b2's
  4. 509lifted

Bronco 2 stability

sultan go into marysville or bothel and go to napa all you need is upgraded sway bar bushings and napa carries them, also don't get wheel spacers those are dangerous cause they cause more stress on the wheel studs so just go get some new wheels with 4.75 back spacing and get some 10.5 wide tires...
  5. 509lifted

88 Bronco II question

you need something called the tech library, it will tell you everything you need to know and some
  6. 509lifted

Gas tank vent?

85_ranger i think what he is referring to the vent tube that goes from the filler neck to the tank so you can pump gas without it building up pressure and shoot out the filler neck
  7. 509lifted

Explorers

yea but the super lift for ifs doesn't let you have more flex it just allows you to be lifted for bigger tires as a ttb lift usually allows you to have more flex
  8. 509lifted

Explorers

ifs was not being made out to be bad it was being made out that it is expensive and hard to lift and that it is alot more tempermental than ttb front ends and i really could care less where the shift key was im not here to type like i am in a computer class.
  9. 509lifted

Explorers

oh and as martin said go with 5-6 because when you put the leaf spring on top of the axle you gain 5-6 inches
  10. 509lifted

Explorers

iamtodd he is going 91-94 which is totally different than your's you have a torsion set up he will be having ttb, all he needs for lift is a spring over kit, springs,shocks, steering, and maybe radius arms. i would piece together a lift cause it would probably be better than any one kit that you...
  11. 509lifted

Explorers

you would be hard pressed to find a expo with 3:73's most came with 3:27's and the 5 speed was rare i believe, don't do body lift do a suspension, just go full time locker, saves you money since air and e lockers break down more so. and wildbill no expo ever came with sfa the 91-94 had ttb and...
  12. 509lifted

anyone look at the new gm to ford2.8 tbi swap article yet?

petesponies you must not get that buying an engine and intalling it costs way more than this swap does. You don't have to come in here and try and diss on him when he spent time working on it and working on the write up, if you don't like it then don't comment.
  13. 509lifted

Craigslist find in mo

urbanrednecl now i see where ur comin from lol if that's all i needed that would be outrageous to lol
  14. 509lifted

Craigslist find in mo

if you think 600 is to much even if you dont use it all the time then you wouldn't like buying one up here then lol
  15. 509lifted

Camber bushings

if you have never done it take it to a shop cause unless you know what your doing you will never get it right unless your really lucky
  16. 509lifted

what is the standard size tire for a 86 B2 4x4?

wildbill i wish you lived closer to me over here in chelan i have a set on my b2 thats just sitting there that i would let you have for a small price of 75 with about 65-70% tread and some stock looking aftermarket wheels.
  17. 509lifted

Starting the 4.0 swap. First trs post

yea those are really nice, i wish i could find a gen1 expo like that but mone is beat up and and leaks water but so far she hasn't left me stranded but i really wanna swap the 4.0 over to my b2 but dont really have the know how so i'm just fixing the front end of the expo's front end then maybe...
  18. 509lifted

Blower Motor Wheel

just go get a new blower motor they are cheap and plentyful
  19. 509lifted

Help with Stability in corners

to tell ya the truth i got my b2 at 17 and i took corners like they were not even there and from what i heard before i got it i thought i would role it and i never did so if your son is carefull and doesn't over do it he will be fine in stock form
  20. 509lifted

1 really stupid question and a 2 normal one :)

yes remove the dash bezel and then remove the screws from the gauge cluster then down by the gas pedal you will see the speedo cable screwed to the firewall, you will remove that screw and that makes it easier to reach behind the gauge cluster to remove the speedo cable