•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. BlackBII

1988 BII Build

I wanted to chop the top on my BII for a long time...Shame I don't have one anymore. I have seen a lot of good and bad chops, just take your time to make it look nice!
  2. BlackBII

1988 BII Build

No prob. You could try adding some 'Armor All' type stuff, to make them extra shiny. I don't like Armor All itself, I like to use Penetrol, it's a paint additive you can get at Home Depot. That's what I used to get them extra shiny and 'wet' looking. It dries in a day or two and lasts for a...
  3. BlackBII

1988 BII Build

Tail lights looks great dawg. :icon_thumby:
  4. BlackBII

1990 B2 and interchangable parts

Since yours is a '90, there is a 'plug and play' swap, if you can find a '90 Ranger with a 4.0. In '91, they changed some of the wiring. But like previously mentioned, you need the engine, accessories, and the wiring harness that goes from the big plug on the drivers side firewall, around the...
  5. BlackBII

My 1990 B2 intro

If it takes 3 tries before it fires, you may be losing pressure back down the return line. If you turn your key On and back Off 3 times(not start, just run), to let the pump prime 3 times, does it start on the first try? Those look like 35" tires, do you know what gearing is in your axles?
  6. BlackBII

Choptop SAS BII

I'd like to see lots of pictures!
  7. BlackBII

The size of 86 B2 gas tank

Your tank will be 23 gallons. Most likely, the sending unit is worn out and reads empty when really it is half full. See this post here.
  8. BlackBII

My Bronco 2

Your BII is looking great man! As far as the Iphone goes, the hardware is pretty good, but I cannot stand the iOS.
  9. BlackBII

Another 4.0 swap question

That donor looks fine to me. The nicer the better I always say. I've sent many an RBV to the junkyard, sometimes I feel bad, but it is rare. 1500 is kind of a lot for a donor, usually you can get them for half that. The only issue you will run into is the wiring, you'll have to do some...
  10. BlackBII

1989 FX4 BII, resto-mod project

Did you ever get that pitman arm? You might need to call UPS.
  11. BlackBII

1989 FX4 BII, resto-mod project

Nice color choice. :icon_thumby:
  12. BlackBII

Search

Alright MR FRENCH I'll see what I can do http://www.jcwhitney.com/grilles-and-grille-guards/ford-explorer-1994/c2174d16937y1994j1s23.jcwx?_requestid=5422865 http://www.andysautosport.com/ford/1991_1994_explorer/exterior/grill_guards/westin/...
  13. BlackBII

horrible

MR FRENCH You do not need to remove the coil spring. Once you unbolt the shock, swingarm, tie rod and radius arm, the axle beam will fall down far enough that the coil spring will no longer be under any pressure, and it will pretty much just fall out. At this point, you can pull/push the axle...
  14. BlackBII

Aftermarket B2 Headlights

Ebay fool. http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=92+ranger+headlight&_sacat=See-All-Categories There are a bunch like this:
  15. BlackBII

bronco 2 with top cut off, anyone done it?

It has been done many times http://www.broncoiicorral.com/choptop.htm...
  16. BlackBII

horrible

Yeah, you need to take the front suspension apart. Unbolt the shock, tie-rod and sway bar, and the axle will drop far enough to get the spring out. Then, you can pull the axle forward just enough to get the radius arm out and replace the bushing. It's not that hard, you'll need basic tools...
  17. BlackBII

horrible

Well MR FRENCH, It looks like your radius arm bushing needs to be replaced. That looks like the passenger side, which has the exhaust running right next to it. There should be a metal shield around the bushing that protects it from the heat. If it's not there, those bushings can get hott and...
  18. BlackBII

Running out of Ideas....

Problem 1 - Take out the lightbulb Problem 2 - Get a manual case, OR, take the motor off and test it, then work your way up to the switch.
  19. BlackBII

Bronco II Dana 44/ Ford 9" Swap

Looks awesome man! I love the yellow and brown paint job. Do you have a 4.0 in it?
  20. BlackBII

consumption.

The average 4.0 will get 15-20mpg. Lets go with 18 since you're at highway speeds. 18mpg = 3.4 gallons to travel 62 miles, or.. 13 Litres to travel 62 miles. :icon_thumby: