•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Catterman

Looking for B2 education...

I am trying to read up on things, and get confused easily... :icon_confused: I have a 1990 B2 4x4 auto, 6" skyjacker lift, and 33x12.5 (I think!) tires that are nearing the end of their life. I am reading that people want the d35 and not the d28... What does that mean? How can I tell...
  2. Catterman

1990 Bronco II

Well I like seeing pictures of everyone trucks, so I thought I would just toss mine in here too. Lots of work done to it (mostly from previous owner) and some issues still. Either going to sell it or keep it as my driver (when I can't take the SL500 :yahoo: ) It is 4x4, auto, 166k. Skyjacker...
  3. Catterman

How to check fuel pressure?

I have a fuel injection pressure testing gauge, but for the life of me I can't find the location to hood it up to. I even tried searching Youtube, Google, and this site and no luck. Anyone have a picture of where that connection is made?
  4. Catterman

Something strange that happened to my B2

While driving down the road, all my gauges and lights when dead for about 1 second, then when I just touched the shift lever to put it in neutral and see if the truck was still running or not (I couldn't tell, as my tires make so much noise - going about 40mph) everything came back on. I drove...
  5. Catterman

DIY Transmission filter/fluid change

I think I am going to change my tranny fluid and filter. After a lot of searching, I pulled these directions up off this site somewhere, but they don't seem to be specific to the B2. Does anyone know if there are pictures and directions out here for doing it already, or should I just follow...
  6. Catterman

Need help asap, died and won't turn over

Was driving to work today and my 1990 B2 just died, no lights, radio, etc except the check engine light and battery light stayed on. Power locks wouldn't even work. I tried disconnecting the battery, then hooking it back up again and was able to use my locks, but when I went to start it the...
  7. Catterman

Fuel pump question

Which one do I need? Got a 1990, and i8t takes a good amount (5 seconds) of cranking before she will fire. Seems to lack fuel for the first few seconds after that before it runs smooth. Fuel pump is really noisey too. Thanks! BLACK-MAXX Part # BM13K Fuel Pump and Strainer Kit;w/Fuel...
  8. Catterman

I keep blowing turn signal fuses! HELP!

1990 B2, I even thought it was something with the switch, but I swaped that out and I still keep poping that 15amp fuse for the turn signals. Any idea what I should check next? Thanks!
  9. Catterman

Fuel line question

On my 1990 B2, the end of the fuel line doesn't seem right. I contacted the previous owner and he says that it broke on him out on the trail, he had to cut the access hole in the back, and then used zip ties to keep it on. It seems very weak and I think it is the cause of my truck taking...
  10. Catterman

ICM - how to change it?

I am going to try and change out my ignation module this week, I do have that special socket. Do I just remove the dist cap and rotor and then it sits down there and I can remove it and install the new one? Or is it more difficult then that? This is on my 1990 B2. THank you!:icon_hornsup:
  11. Catterman

1990 B2 and interchangable parts

Okay, I have spent hours reading up on things and think I am more confused then before! (Doen't take much for me!) So, here are some simple questions I am thinking about... 1) Will a 4.0L swap right in to my B2 as long as it is from the same year Ranger or Explorer? Wiring harness is the same...
  12. Catterman

My 1990 B2 intro

Long story short I have always loved the B2's, always wanted to own one and when we lived in AK 10 years ago I had a 1989 B2 and we had a love/hate relationship... Sold it before moving down to the lower 48 and now I have a rust free 1990. Bought it in AZ with the intention of moving it up...