•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. B

fuel tank sending unit gasket

I have an 1984 bronco 2. When I fill it up it leaks out of the cap on top where the sending unit is. The o-ring is to big. What size is the correct one or what will work to seal it.
  2. B

tk5 stuck

I have a 84 b2 4x4 2.8 v6 with a tk5 5 speed. My brother borrowed it and when he down shifted coming to a light (engine braking) it got stuck in reverse and 5th. I can't get it in neutral and reverse works fine. When I try to put it in 5th and drive it just dies. I never had a problem with it...
  3. B

Which transmissions can I use for replacement.

I have a 84 bronco 2 4x4 with tk 5 5 speed. I let my brother borrow it and now its stuck in reverse and 5th gear. He said he was downshifting it coming to a stop light when it did it. Can I use a transmission out of a ranger? It's my daily driver and need to know what 5 speeds can I put in it to...
  4. B

4" suspension lift by pieces

I want to do a 4" suspension lift and 33/12.50/15 tires. I'm gonna have to save and buy piece by piece til I have all parts of the puzzle. I wanted to get your guys opinion on what parts and brands that you would recommend. I'm basically wanting a parts list, so I know what to get. I have a 84...
  5. B

84 bronco 2 steering wheel/turning signal problem

Ever since I have owned my b2 the steering wheel is crooked and when I turn on the turning signal I have to hold the turning signal, because if i barely turn the wheel it returns back to its original position like it should. I should be able to turn my wheel a little bit before it pops back...
  6. B

2.8 high idle until i tap the gas

Every time I start it or when i come to a stop it has a high idle until I tap the gas real quick, then it idles down. It is a 84 bronco 2 with a 5 speed. Any ideals on what it could be?