The Bronco II Corral is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.
1. Privacy Notice: Your privacy is important to the Bronco II Corral. Never display any personal information that could be used to find you in real life. For example, your full real name, mailing or home address, or phone numbers.
1.2 Online Transactions: The Bronco II Corral may at times accept check, money order or Paypal for subscriptions, decals or shirt orders. When using Paypal or credit cards, Verisign, a leader in online credit card transactions and security, is used for payment processing. To find out more about Paypal’s security, click HERE. The Bronco II Corral does not store or share personal or financial information gathered during these transactions.
1.3 Google: The Bronco II Corral uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click HERE.
2. Individual Features and Services: When using The Bronco II Corral, you will be subject to any additional posted guidelines or rules including, but not limited to, forum rules, announcements, or sticky found in the forums, which are applicable to specific activities and features which may be posted from time to time.
3. Modification of these Terms: The Bronco II Corral reserves the right to, at our discretion, change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms and any guidelines periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Bronco II Corral after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. For any material changes to these Terms, such amended terms will automatically be effective at the time they are initially posted on the Bronco II Corral. A notice of change will be placed on the web site.
4. Prohibited Conduct: By using the Bronco II Corral you agree to not:
- Make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, chain letters, or send junk mail, to other Members
- Misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information found or placed at the Bronco II Corral. For example, claiming a created work as your own that is not yours
- Use the Bronco II Corral for any illegal purpose
- Interfere with any security-related features of the Bronco II Corral
- Intentionally interfere with the operation of the Bronco II Corral or any persons enjoyment of it.
5. Ownership; Proprietary Rights: The Bronco II Corral is owned and operated by 959 Media LLC. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code, products, software, services, and all other elements of the Bronco II Corral provided by the Bronco II Coral, including without limitation any artwork, the Bronco II Corral virtual items, or visual art and any combination thereof (all of the foregoing, collectively, the “Materials”) are protected by United States copyright, trade dress, patent, servicemark and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. Except for any Member Submissions, which are owned by and provided by our Members, all Materials contained on the Bronco II Corral are the property of the Bronco II Corral or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to the Bronco II Corral or its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by the Bronco II Corral, you agree not to buy, sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make any unauthorized or commercial use of the Materials.
All information submitted to the Bronco II Corral or found at the Bronco II Corral is the property of the Bronco II Corral and is protected by United States Copyright laws. Persons submitting information to the Bronco II Corral shall retain ownership of the information with a license granted to the Bronco II Corral for use. See Member Submissions below.
6. Technical Information; Disclaimer: Activities and vehicle modifications appearing or described at the Bronco II Corral and it’s pages may be potentially dangerous. We do not endorse any such activity for others or recommend it to any particular person – we simply describe the experiences and opinions of other enthusiasts. If you choose to engage in these activities, it is by your own free will and at your own risk. Any and all modifications will likely cause a vehicle to behave differently than stock. Some modifications may significantly increase your risk when driving the vehicle or be dangerous in some driving situations. Use good judgment when engaging in any activity or making any modifications. Do not take unwise risks. Consult a certified professional if you are not sure of something. The Bronco II Corral and the authors of these articles assume no liability for how any particular individual chooses to use the information presented here. Some of these modifications may void your vehicles warranty
7. Member Submissions:
Submissions: The Bronco II Corral (www.broncoiicorral.com) provides forums used by this website. Any information posted at the Bronco II Corral through its forums or sent to any of the Bronco II Corral staff by its members or users may be placed at the Bronco II Corral if deemed appropriate. Any submissions sent to the Bronco II Corral by the methods discussed and found to be Bronco II related will be considered Member Submissions.
Definition of Member Submissions: Submissions shall include any information or photos posted in the forums, submitted to the photo galleries, sent to the Bronco II Corral or it’s staff, or uploaded as attachments to the Bronco II Corral. The Bronco II Corral does not guarantee that any such submission will be published and does not guarantee and confidentiality with respect to any Member Submissions. The submitter does not have to be a forum member to be considered a ‘Member’ under these rules.
Ownership, Limited License Grants: Member’s retain all ownership rights in their Member Submissions.
7.1. Limited License Grant to the Bronco II Corral: By submitting Member Submissions to the Bronco II Corral, you hereby grant to the Bronco II Corral, a worldwide, non-exclusive, assignable, fully paid-up, and royalty-free license to display, reproduce, distribute and perform (if applicable) your Member Submissions within the Bronco II Corral in any media formats and through any media channels. This license does not grant the Bronco II Corral the right, except in providing the Bronco II Corral service, to use your Member Submissions for any other commercial purposes.
7.2. Required Rights in Member Submissions: You shall be solely responsible for your own Member Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with Member Submissions, you affirm, represent and/or warrant that:
(1) you own, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and to authorize the Bronco II Corral and the Bronco II Corral‘s Members to use your Member Submissions as necessary to exercise the license granted by you in Section 7.1 above and
(2) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in any Member Submissions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person, to enable inclusion and use of the Member Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Bronco II Corral and these Terms.
7.3. Member Submissions Representations: In connection with Member Submissions, you further agree that you will not:
(1) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant the Bronco II Corral all of the license rights granted herein;
(2) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage the Bronco II Corral or any third party;
(3) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law or is otherwise inappropriate;
(4) post advertisements or solicitations of business; or
(5) impersonate another person.
7.4. Member Submissions Disclaimer: You understand that when using the Bronco II Corral you will be exposed to Member Submissions from a variety of sources, and that the Bronco II Corral is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Member Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Member Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against the Bronco II Corral with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold the Bronco II Corral, its owners/operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Bronco II Corral. The Bronco II Corral does not endorse any Member Submission or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and the Bronco II Corral expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Member Submissions. If notified by a Member or a content owner of a Member Submission that allegedly does not conform to these Terms, the Bronco II Corral may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in its sole discretion whether to remove the Member Submission, which it reserves the right to do at any time. For clarity, the Bronco II Corral does not permit copyright infringing activities on the Bronco II Corral. The Bronco II Corral reserves the right to prevent Members from submitting content to Forums and to edit, restrict or remove such Messages for any reason at any time.
8. Prohibited Uses:
Access to the Materials from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Bronco II Corral from locations outside of the United States do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all local rules including, without limitation, rules about the internet, data, email, or privacy. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. Members visiting the Bronco II Corral from countries outside of the United States must agree to abide by all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
Any use of any of the Materials other than for private, non-commercial use is strictly prohibited. As a condition of your use of the Bronco II Corral, you will not use the Bronco II Corral for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the Bronco II Corral in any manner that in our sole discretion could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Bronco II Corral. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Bronco II Corral, or any part of them, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Bronco II Corral, or any part of them, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Bronco II Corral or any activities conducted on the Bronco II Corral. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Bronco II Corral. You agree neither to modify the Bronco II Corral in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Bronco II Corral, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Bronco II Corral.
The Bronco II Corral may contain robot exclusion headers. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Bronco II Corral for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Bronco II Corral. * Search engines are exempt from this prohibition.
9. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notifications:
It is the Bronco II Corral‘s policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The Bronco II Corral may terminate without notice any Member’s access to the Bronco II Corral, if that Member is determined to be conducting infringement violations.
10. Third-Party Sites, Products and Services; Links:
The Bronco II Corral may include links to other web sites or services solely as a convenience to Members (“linked sites”). The Bronco II Corral does not endorse any such linked sites or the information, material, products or services contained on other linked sites or accessible through other linked sites. Furthermore, the Bronco II Corral makes no express or implied warranties with regard to the information, material, products, or services that are contained on or accessible through linked sites. Access and use of linked sites, including the information, material, products, and services on linked sites or available through linked sites, is solely at your own risk.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Bronco II Corral are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that the Bronco II Corral will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Bronco II Corral.
No Warranties. THE BRONCO II CORRAL AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE BRONCO II CORRAL ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE BRONCO II CORRAL, ITS SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, AND PARTNERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
THE BRONCO II CORRAL, ITS SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, AND PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE BRONCO II CORRAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE BRONCO II CORRAL OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
THE BRONCO II CORRAL, ITS SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, AND PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE BRONCO II CORRAL IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT THE BRONCO II CORRAL NOR ITS SUPPLIERS, LICENSOR OR PARTNERS) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIAL OR DATA THROUGH THE USE OF THE BRONCO II CORRAL AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
12. Indemnification; Hold Harmless: You agree to indemnify, save, and hold the Bronco II Corral, its affiliated companies, and its suppliers, licensors, and partners harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use or misuse of the Bronco II Corral, violation of these Terms, violation of the rights of any other person or entity, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by you herein. The Bronco II Corral reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify the Bronco II Corral, and you agree to cooperate with the Bronco II Corral’s defense of these claims.
13. Limitation of Liability and Damages: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, WILL THE BRONCO II CORAL OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS ON THE BRONCO II CORRAL, OR ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH THE BRONCO II CORRAL, EVEN IF THE BRONCO II CORRAL OR A BRONCO II CORRAL AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, THE BRONCO II CORRAL’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE BRONCO II CORRAL OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE BRONCO II CORRAL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER BRONCO I CORRAL MEMBERS, (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE BRONCO II CORRAL DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DAY THE ACT OR OMISSION OCCURRED THAT GAVE RISE TO YOUR CLAIM OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
THESE LIMITATIONS WILL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD OR PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES OTHER THAN THE BRONCO II CORRAL AND RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE BRONCO II CORRAL OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE BRONCO II CORRAL.
Notice: Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices will be served on the Bronco II Corral‘s national registered agent or to the email address you provide to the Bronco II Corral during the registration process. Notice will be deemed given twenty-four hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to a postal address, if provided by you through the Bronco II Corral. In such case, notice will be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
Waiver: The failure of the Bronco II Corral to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by the Bronco II Corral.
Governing Law: These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Jurisdiction: You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Bronco II Corral will be filed only in the state or federal courts in and for Columbiana County, Ohio, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
Severability: If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Assignment: These Terms and related Guidelines, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by the Bronco II Corral without restriction.
Survival: Sections 5 and 10 through 14 will survive any termination of these Terms.
Headings: The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only, do not constitute a part of these Terms, and will not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
Entire Agreement: This is the entire agreement between you and the Bronco II Corral relating to the subject matter herein and will not be modified except in a writing, signed by both parties, or by a change to these Terms or Guidelines made by the Bronco II Corral as set forth in Section 3 above.
Claims: YOU AND THE BRONCO II CORRAL AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE BRONCO II CORRAL MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.