I’m always looking for interesting examples of Bronco II’s. It’s especially interesting when I found examples that aren’t from the United States or Canada. This cool example is owned by Raúl Roberto Tapia of Mexico.
Even though this is a 1987 Ford Bronco II, it has received the full Bronco treatment including:
- Ford 302 V8 swap
- NP435 manual transmission
- Dana 20 transfer case
- Dana 44 front axle
- Ford 9-Inch rear axle
- ARB Air Lockers
- 4.88 Gears
- Extended radius arms with Johnny Joints
- 4.5-Inch Rubicon Express coil springs
- 37×12.5×15 Super Swamper Irok’s
- Bushwacker cutout fender flares
- Custom rear tire carrier
- Roof rack
Click the photos to enlarge – click the arrows to load more.