While searching the internet looking for a Bronco II to feature on the front page, I came across this 1988 Ford Bronco II V8 4×4 on ebay.
The Bronco II features:
- 302 Ford V8
- Flowmaster muffler
- Summit 4-barrel carburetor
- Summit intake manifold
- MSD electronic ignition
- MSD sparkplugs wires
- Serpentine pulley conversion kit
- 5-speed manual transmission (FM146)
- BF Goodrich 33×10.50 All Terrain tires
- Mickey Thompson 15-inch aluminum wheels
- James duff suspension lift kit
This just goes to show you that there’s still great deals out there. As of now, the bids are at $4,100. It will be interesting to see what it sells for.
Click the photos to enlarge – click the arrows to load more.