This cool looking Ford Bronco II gives you a really good idea of what you can do with a Ford Bronco II, and how you can change up the look.
This 1987 Ford Bronco II features Perry’s Fab & Fiber (McNeil Racing) fiberglass quarter panels, along with a conversion kit to convert the front fenders grill and hood to a 1994 Ford Ranger. The stock motor was replaced with a 4.0L V6 with an automatic transmission from a 1994 Ford Ranger.
Some features of this vehicle are:
- Flowmaster Exhaust
- Perry’s Fab & Fiber custom 1994 Ranger front fiberglass
- Perry’s Fab & Fiber fiberglass quarter panels
- Yellow paint with McNeil racing graphics
- Dual Shocks all around
- Front adjustable coil buckets
- HAZCO Racing Buckets(Front)
- HAZCO Racing Bench(Rear)
- Custom tube front bumper with Super Bright hella light
- Aluminum 8-hole wheels
- 33-inch tires
We need some more details on the suspension setup of this vehicle. If you have any more information, please Contact Us.