•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by PonyUp

1. PonyUp

New Alternator Peoblems

Need serious help with Alternator. I have a 1989 BR 2, 2.9, 4 WD, Auto Trans, Eddie Bauer. Alternator went out. Had a shop replace alternator and my RPMs, Battery gauge were off when I got it back. Took it to someone else and they tested it saying battery is good but voltage drops from 14 to...
  2. PonyUp

Are parts interchangable between 88 and 89 BRII?

It may seem to be a silly question as well as far fetched but I would like to know if parts from a 89 BRII can be used on a 88 BRII. 89 was a Eddie Bauer and the 88 I am looking at I know is not a Eddie Bauer though I am not sure if it is a XLT. 89 was totaled in a wreck and I am looking at a...
  3. PonyUp

The Juice Box Revival (Blake.'s BII Build)

Thanks for the thread/updates. I enjoyed the "wish list's", future visions, pics and progress along with your sense of humor. :D Best to you and look forward to more sharing....
  4. PonyUp

Where to find diagram of Engine compartment?

Hello and big Thanks DFWBII. :icon_thumby: I stopped by a couple of JY outside of Dallas. only saw one very stripped BII. Did you do that? :D There area few in this area but...that heat made it pretty tough for me to even think about really taking notes of parts still on them let alone use a...
  5. PonyUp

unoliesu..You are very funny. :D FORD....Thanks. I put a little more lithium spray on those rollers and it worked thus far. Very informative info. you shared. Will do a door "lift" check this weekend. Hopefully will have time to check out that connector which may be AC? The 86 had bulging...
  6. PonyUp

Good morning. :D Thank You once agin unoleisu. I may have to put you and a couple of others on a retainer. :D It being the glove box and not dash is MOST excellent news. Mine is so stuffed full of recent Auto parts receipts, one might think I am off my rocker and need to be committed...
  7. PonyUp

Thanks unoleisu. :icon_thumby: So...The buzzer is worn out? I replace that and all will work? And dash has to be removed to replace the worn out buzzer? My is more of a door bell chime sound. I like better than buzzzzzzzzz. :D
  8. PonyUp

Good morning. :D Hay..I actually miss all of you. Not much time to post as I have been trying to catch up from Kansas trip. I have been reading threads in the forums and I so enjoy all of the sharing. I have been waxing/detailing my "89" BII in the moonlight since I don't get home until...
  9. PonyUp

im worried my BII is running hotter than it should

Did you use the Prestone kit? I usually just drain and put distilled water in, let run. drain, again add distilled water...drain and then coolant. Summers here are brutal. Do the Engine Oil cooling fans really work?
  10. PonyUp

Good morning guys. :D Made it back from Kansas with the 89. :yahoo: Whew! that was some cramming to get things done to her. Come to find out the AC compressor was leaking and hoses were going bad. Took some work to find all of the parts only to find out they shipped some of the wrong ones...
  11. PonyUp

Radio resets itself randomly

:icon_rofl: << unolesu THanks for replies. Going to get adapters in the morning. Brother said I might have to do some wire connecting as it is a factory radio/cassette. WooHoo! A CD player.:D
  12. PonyUp

Radio resets itself randomly

Thanks for this thread. I am working with a 89 BII and the radio just keps searching when turned on. I have no idea what where to do. Where is the ground and where do I check the antenna connection? Thanks! :D Ohh....if I put a used 2 year old CD player in where the cassette player...
  13. PonyUp

Hi jhammel. Welcome back and Thank You for checking back here, :icon_thumby: Will be checking out somw salvage places on Sat. if they have any BII. I will find one wired some where. The 89 is electric button. Will check the threads as you suggested. Using a laptop PC w/o mouse when used...
  14. PonyUp

Good morning. Still in Kansas. The 89 BII is sitting in parents driveway and we cannot get the 4wd to work. No light is lite up on dash and no idea as what to do from the Owners Manua. Any ideas as to what we should be doing? l
  15. PonyUp

bronco II temp gauge

Thanks unoleisu!! You are most helpful! Will read this when I get to Kansas and it is most certainly appreciated. :icon_thumby: