•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. b2rich

passed emmisions

So its that time to renew my regestration. I havnt had to go thru DEQ for the last 2, so i had no idea if it would pass or not. never have touched the engine except fluids, plugs, wires, rotor and cap. 140,000 miles. The b2 went thru without a hitch. :icon_bounceblue:
  2. b2rich

fan blades

Not a converstaion for electric vs belt driven. Mine is shot. along with the fan clutch. I dont want to spend 140.00 for a fan from ford. So i have been looking at this.. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/FLX-5715/Application/?query=Liter%7c2.9 I see that LMC has one for like 39.99 but it is...
  3. b2rich

can the engine run to cool?

not sure what termostat is in it, But i know its the original from factory. :shok: i notice that when im on the highway that my temp gauge is running about 140 when im cruising at about 65. When I slow down the gauge will come up to about 160. When the weather is warm, It will go up to about 210...
  4. b2rich

B2 Not for sale

I had a neighbor ask me today.... if you sold your B2, how much would you want? 3000.00 is that all? ya, but its not for sale.
  5. b2rich

stock b2 rack

This is a redundant question. but because of my old age and laziness :D, i cant seem to find a clear answer on the search. anywoo... my b2 has no stock roof rack on it and never did. Im looking to get a stock rack and am wondering if i could stick a rack on there from a b2 or exploder up there...
  6. b2rich

i want to play with the big boys

Went up to the high country around loon lake for a couple of days. Check out the gatekeeper at the Rubicon and walked in about a mile. Weather was absolutly perfect. No snow. Cold lake. Stayed over night at the lake. WOW!! Only about 3 other campers there and very peaceful. saw a guy that had...
  7. b2rich

rock auto wholesale clearance sale

http://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclefeeds.php?carcode=1106165&m=wc&l=en&html=true
  8. b2rich

9" fw rear

How long would i be able to run a 9" fw with my stock d28. same ratio. i think it would look cool.:icon_rofl:
  9. b2rich

intake manifold gaskets

my next project is to replace both gaskets. looks like i have a small leak. i want to get it taken care of while i still have a loaner vehicle. are there any secrets to replacing both the plenum and manifold gaskets? I know the egr has to come out. whats the best way to get the bolts and down...
  10. b2rich

ashamed to even ask

But... I am trying to remove the drive shaft in by B2 a4ld. I have a single cardan DS and i cant get the damn thing out of the ass of the tranny. Do i remove the bolts on the flange or what am i missing? This DS has been out twice in the last week. But not by me. You can call me an idiot...
  11. b2rich

starter grinding

So i got a new flexplate put in. I go to start it and i get grinding, I replaced the starter and i am still getting grinding when i go to start it. any ideas whats going on?
  12. b2rich

like a new ride

this week has been interesting. had to have a new flexplate put in, and rear main seal. Tonight it gets a new starter. While the mechanic was in there he found a radius arm bushing that had exploded on me. About a year ago i had a bushing put on the passengers side that had a angle to it to...
  13. b2rich

what do you think?

Would this be a decent setup for a DD and occasional trail. Not crawling. http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/2221387820.html
  14. b2rich

going back to stock

I think i might be going back to the stock suspension on the B2. :annoyed: I like that it sits 2-3 inches higher and i have clearance to take it off road. However; the thing rides like s##t on the road and 95 percent of my driving s on road. Right now i dont have the funds to go d44 on the...
  15. b2rich

I died tonight

Right in the middle of an off ramp.:annoyed: I was on my way to pick up my brother at his nephews house at about 5pm. Today i took my brother to his nephews house so i could take the day off. I home care him for multiple problems. I was thinking of heading up to loon lake today, but decided to...
  16. b2rich

drop pitman arm question

So, i am reading thru the threads and looking on line and have a few questions. I did a 2" suspension lift with skyjacker 132xs' and i have had the front end aligned and the linkage is not following the center line of the front end. I see 2" drop pitman arms on line, but they say 4-6 inch lift...
  17. b2rich

94 ex

so i am going to go look at a 94 ex tomorrow. I still have to call to find out what gears the front and rear have. if they are 373 I will by it for conversion. I think i will do the 4.0 first since my rear main is leaking and then do the axles later.
  18. b2rich

seafoam in the oil

Well i did it. I added about 1/2 pint to my oil on friday, I drove it about 250 miles. today i did an oil change. before i added the SF the oil was off color, but not bad. when i drained it today (for about 3 hours) it was kind of rusty-black, more black in color. but no grit or grimy feeling to...
  19. b2rich

lower rear shock bolts

Yesterday after comming out of the airshow, i headed back home. I stopped by tacos hell and grabbed a bite. when i came out i noticed i had a rear shock just hanging there with no bolt or nut attached.:annoyed: it's 5:30 autozone dosnt have anything and i have to be in elverta to pick up my...
  20. b2rich

oil light

this has been happening for about the last 6 mos. I will park the B2 to go shopping or to get gas or whatever. I come back and start it and the check oil light comes on. I turn the engine off and sometimes the light stays on when i restart it. maybe the 2nd or 3rd time, the light goes off. I...