•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. NMB2

5.0/C5 swap

Oh yes... its time. Look for it within the month. Mild built 5.0 and a built C5 are going into the B2. I'm sick of my raging 140 hamsters and having to 3 pedal it.. rolling backwards down rock faces, and not being able to go faaaaast:thefinger: I might run out of room for my TRS badges above...
  2. NMB2

Lets see your before and after pictures

was just sifting through my SM account cleaning up and the memories started flowing. So lets see your pictures of when you got your B2 and what it looks like now if you've done anything!... In my case its a total transformation I guess:icon_twisted::headbang:
  3. NMB2

my B2

EDIT: UPDATED 6July2010 Specs: 1984 Bronco II Engine - 340hp 5.0/Derale fan/3core rad, hand throttle Drivetrain - fully built C5/artcarr rock-gate/1354/1354M Doubler. HP60F: 5.13/Spool/4340 35spline inners and outters/Slugs/Hi-steer/Ballistic cover/Ram Gaurd/PSC full hydro steering w/ saginaw...
  4. NMB2

new sub/box Pic and video

thought I'd show myself, and my other bronco a little love today, so I bought this. youtube video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n72rSQzmpug
  5. NMB2

new stuff.

thought I'd show myself, and my other bronco a little love today, so I bought this. youtube video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n72rSQzmpug
  6. NMB2

84 B2 Crawler.

thought i might post up some more pics of the truck "in progress" beings its never done, and a few showing how it got here... Ive had this same truck the last 5yrs now and have done alot of BootyFab on it just to get it working so i could go wheel it. Now ive become more patient, knowledgable...
  7. NMB2

bigger radiator.

im looking to upgrade the radiator in my 88 B2, currently it just has the single core which i belive is really the problem to my cooling issues. I noticed its not as simple as the one in my 84 that just drops into some brackets and clamps in.. rather it has built in brackets/tabs on the radiator...
  8. NMB2

NMB2's BroncoII truggy thing.

I've had quite a few posts and PM's asking to see pictures of my truck, yes I am the poster formally known as 1badb2. I havent had alot of time to be online in the last year and a half since I joined the army, Im currently PCS'ing to Ft. Polk, LA (sucks I know) but it is what it is... Here are...
  9. NMB2

84 Bronco II