•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. ThatGuy

Heavy Duty Front & Rear Bumpers?

Looks more like mine
  2. ThatGuy

bronco ii sas pan hard bar braket

Just a thought. I used it. http://www.dufftuff.com/SAS_Track_Bar_Bracket_Bronco_II_Ranger_Explorer_p/5410.htm
  3. ThatGuy

Bruizer 2

Since you are using mostly Duff stuff I can tell you my real world experince. Mine was a 91 Ex using the 5.5" EB springs and Duff buckets. I got aboout 7"-8" of lift and it rode excellent. I tried the 3.5" springs but they were way too soft for a daily driver. There is a guy around here that...
  4. ThatGuy

Explorer Mileage

My 91 w/ auto trans, 5.13 gears and 36" TSL/SXs gets 16-17mpg around town. Been pretty consistent since I done the axle swap. Check every tank.
  5. ThatGuy

Teaser...

No problems whatsoever
  6. ThatGuy

Teaser...

I done the same as you but instead of cutting up the lower coil retainers, I added a "foot" to raise them where they would clear the ball joint. I later added gussets at the 12,3,6, and 9 o' clock positions as you can see in this pic.
  7. ThatGuy

finally chopped it

I'm seriously crying right now......
  8. ThatGuy

Bad radiator

If you want electric, get a taurus fan. Those bad boys move some serious air. I can keep mine cool while wheeling on the hottest day.
  9. ThatGuy

going back to stock

That's the problem with doing mild lifts or piecing together junkyad parts. You never know what you're gonna end up with. My advice, get an actual lift kit. After I put the 6" lift on my Ex it rode better than it did stock. Even with 35" tires, it rode like a Cadillac.
  10. ThatGuy

Custom body lift

If you dont care that your wanting to use hockey pucks for a body lift then why worry about a steering extension? I have a serious problem with using stuff that was never intended to take the loads associated with holding a vehicle body that I'm riding in. It's a simple mod that deserves to...
  11. ThatGuy

Custom body lift

Save your money and buy a kit or a couple swivels to get the bolts out.
  12. ThatGuy

5.0/C5 swap

Is this going to be a stand-alone thread? What are your doners from? Why the C-5? N/A or efi? Sorry for the questions but I've been kicking around the idea myself.
  13. ThatGuy

rear lift

Go to your local parts store and tell them you want to lower your 90 chevy truck. They will hook you up with some shackles and you take them bad boys home and throw em under your B2
  14. ThatGuy

light bars electricle

Well you did a good job snucking that wire in there id just go ahead and hook that summabich to a flip switch and then run the other side of that switch to like your radio fuse then take that ground wire and weld it to your frame with some 6013 rod id cover up the loose wire with some duct tape...
  15. ThatGuy

rear lift

Ok......or shackles.
  16. ThatGuy

rear lift

Have a friend pick up on the bumper
  17. ThatGuy

gateway buckshot mudders

Aww man, loved the old buckshots. Try a set of Co-op grip spurs. Basically same tire. I ran a set on an old zuk and they were great.
  18. ThatGuy

Tony Raine's Bronco II

Change it now. If your luck is like mine, that's the spot the starter will hit every time.
  19. ThatGuy

2wd bronco II

94 YJ bought new 2wd. Not postal, not special order, walked into the local dealership and drove off in it.
  20. ThatGuy

2wd bronco II

Jeeps? Not all Jeeps were 4x4. Friend of mine had a 2wd YJ. Why? I have no idea.