•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 509lifted

probably a stupid question

ok so i was wondering since my springs are under the axel could i take and rotate the axle 180 degrees so the tire that is on the drivers side right now would be on the passengers side which in return would put the spring perches on top. just dont know if the diff would still line up with the...
  2. 509lifted

1984 bronco 2

so im changing this, i really need to make some money to get up on my feet and move, im selling my 2.8 out of my 84 b2. it was involved in a fire but it was minor and i think its cause it was leaking gas out of the fuel pump on the motor has new parts on it, im looking to get 100-150 on it...
  3. 509lifted

fuel pump

well i got a new manual fuel pump and got it installed and man do i gotta say that i never wanna do that again cause it was a pain in the azz. the reason i replaced it is cause in any gear when i try to accelerate it boggs down and then finally gets it and goes. well needless to say it still...
  4. 509lifted

drive shaft

:yahoo:well after ordering a drive shaft 5 times for my truck i got the right one. it cost 300 and may i say it is well worth it it is a upgrade from stock it says it should be able to handle a small block v8 but not gonna chance it. took it out for a drive and all the shaking is gone and my b2...
  5. 509lifted

b2 drive shaft

idk exactly what drive shaft and i need a new one cause mine just busted today i have a 84 b2 4x4 with manual 4 speed tranny would u guys know which one i have cause it broke right at the ujoint i beleive but im not sure.
  6. 509lifted

bronco 2 not working right

ok so when i go to see my fiance i have to drive an hour to get there and the truck runs fine but on the way back it always dies i thought it kept running out of gas cause i would add 5 gallons and it would start. just the other day it did it again so i called my mom and asked her to bring me...
  7. 509lifted

84 bronco 2 carb

ok so i just bought a carb rebuild kit and i have been told it is easy to rebuild by others on here but i would like to know for assurance how easy it is.. i mean i have rebuilt pocket bike carbs and yes i know alot different but still they have similaraties. so anything that would help me out i...
  8. 509lifted

84 b2

ok so i posted a few months back about my truck not wanting to run right and all well its still doing it and idk y and i dont have money to just be dumping into it to find out which part is the problem so herre it is. my first gear is a pain in the a$$ to start going if im going up a hill from a...
  9. 509lifted

vibration

ok guys so when im going 60 on the highway and i let my foot off the gas it vibrates as if i was driving on the center lane where the wake up grooves then when i hit the gas again it stops have pin pointed it to the passenger side front wheel im kinda thinking wheel bearings but ive never had to...
  10. 509lifted

84 bronc

on the air filter housing there is a hose leading from the carb to the cold air intake thing on the carb and idk what it is but i think it is messing with my air to fuel ratio and think it needs changed
  11. 509lifted

transmission

ok guys i have been searching for a while so i wouldnt ask a question thats been asked. here is my problem when im in any gear my stick shift is really wobbly. i have 84 with a 4 speed and then it likes grinding when i try to put it in reverse i have to slam the clutch in and then slam it in...
  12. 509lifted

coil spacers

ok guys i just wanted to make sure first b4 i go and make them... if i only do 1 1/2 inch i dont have to get drop brackets right? i just wanna clear a little bit bigger of a tire.
  13. 509lifted

regearing

ok so i just ordered 31" toyo mt's with a set of 15x8 steel wheels cost me right under 1500 now he said he will hold them untill i regear he said he could do it for 250 to 300 not including parts but i wanna do it on the cheap so wehat gears are the best price and quality im going with 4:10 and...
  14. 509lifted

84 b2 wont run

ok so i have a 2.8l v6 and it wont run for more than a minute. i have changed cap and rotor and spark plugs and it still does it, then at times it will run good for ten mins and then just cut out as im driving down the road and when i go to start it back up it backfires after it turns over once...
  15. 509lifted

84 bronco 2

i was wondering how fast i can go in each gear cause i hate trying to pas in 4th it has the 2.8 with the 4 speed
  16. 509lifted

storage

i have a bronco 2, and the back just gets stuff piled in how do u guys keeps urs organized have any of u built storage boxes or anything for the back. any ideas are welcome thanks.
  17. 509lifted

84 carb

does anybody know where the idle mixture screw is i cant find it in my haynes repair manuals, also how would i go about ajusting my automatic choke i belive the carb is the 2150a-2v correct me if im wrong. btw i love this sight got my first b2 3 months ago and its still bone stock and it has...
  18. 509lifted

lift

ok so i wanna do the explorer leafs in back and coil spacers or whatever up front is there andything i have to do as in make anything longer or can i just instal the leafs and spacers and be done?
  19. 509lifted

4x4

so i have manual hub on my b2 and since we finally got snow today it got me wondering if i could leave my hubs locked in without it being in 4. would it damage the hubs at all?
  20. 509lifted

2.8l v6

do any of u guys no a place that sells 2.8 engines cause i cant find one and need to start pricing them cause i want to bring my truck back to show room quality and when i do get one im gonna be looking at selling mine which has 97xxx miles