•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

1989 FX4 BII, resto-mod project

--weezl--

Law Enforcement
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
you mean like rockwells and 40's?
i was thinking more like some pinstriping, or barbie wallpaper border or something, but sure rockwells and 40's would work

off topic note, i can sell you some barbie wallpaper border, if you're interested...

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
i was thinking more like some pinstriping, or barbie wallpaper border or something, but sure rockwells and 40's would work

off topic note, i can sell you some barbie wallpaper border, if you're interested...
i'm thinking about putting barbie wallpaper on my rockers, you know, to protect them

--weezl--

Law Enforcement
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
i'm thinking about putting barbie wallpaper on my rockers, you know, to protect them
straight up, you get a price for it, if it's reasonable, i'll pay for it if you legit do it, and rep you to boot!!!!!

but you gotta do the labour, i'll pay for the actual product... where do you live again? i might be able to get it cheap with my discount at work...

Boggin

Reaction score
After we got the b2 out of the mud i realized i never had any power steering, figured i jus bust a line or something, i never got a chance to look at it cause we were hauling out the guy who got stuck hauling out the first guy, and i left the b2 parked because she over heated and boiled over, so when everyone was back on the road i stayed and waited for my b2 to cool down after she ovrrheated and my brothet was there in his truck(hauled me out thefirst time) so he stayed back with me. anyways i start going home and it was a bitch going across miles of rough dirt road with no powr steering, once i got out on the road the rest of the way home wasnt too bad on the pavement. anyways when i got home i looked the next day and its like the seal is fell out of the sterring box where the shaft comes out for te pitman arm. i got a pic of it, im on my phone so photobook takes a bit longer since im in shitty service area.

--weezl--

Law Enforcement
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
he wants to stroke his penis on the bumper

Boggin

Reaction score
well shes still mine so im doing whatever i want with it.. if someone comes up to me with 3 grand sure i might sell it, but it dont really bother me if i sell it or not.

Boggin

Reaction score
bought a 100' roll of 10 gauge wire for my lights, (cant hurt to have too much wire), and a shit load of connectors and and a new pair of wire strippers since i raped my last pair, and some plastic wire loom, so im going to re-wire my lights maybe later tonight.

first on the list for tonight is to semi-rebuild the power steering box. the seal is gone down by the pitman arm on the sector shaft, so i bought the kit that comes with 4 seals i think, and the snap ring. ill probably just take off the whole steering box and rebuild it on the bench. easier than upside down under the truck.

ill take pics as i go, ive never ****ed with a steering box before.

Boggin

Reaction score
re-wired my lights with all 10 gauge wire, plastic loom, and a solenoid. lights are much brighter than they were with just the 14 gauge wire.

started putting on a set of rock lights.. gonna be one of these lights in each corner.. im gonna hook em up so they come on with my lights on the front.. should light up pretty good.

and just because..

4.0B2

1000+ Watt Stereo
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
looks great. i gotta find one for a dedicated wheeler now...

--weezl--

Law Enforcement
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
is it bad that you're the same height as a lowered chevy?

86MUDRCJ

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Umm I want your bumper.lol and feel free to leave the winch on there too:thefinger:

--weezl--

Law Enforcement
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
i don't have a winch on my bumper