•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

B2 Not for sale

b2rich

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
whats an engine?
I had a neighbor ask me today....

if you sold your B2, how much would you want?
is that all?
ya, but its not for sale.

4.0B2

1000+ Watt Stereo
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
i had a guy keep saying give me a price, give me a price, give me a price

so i told him $10,000 lol

adsm08

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Nobody has asked to buy mine since I bought it.

One of my co-workers asked what I was planning to do with it but I wouldn't sell it to him. He goes through these things faster than I go through shoes.

DFWBII

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Wife came home from vacation and saw the BII in the driveway. 'who's is that thing she asked me. Mine I told her. how much you pay for it she asked. $1000 I told her. She blew her stack and been mad about it since after christmas and I got it in Sept. Women,,whats the hell wrong with 'em?? she got over it but still kinda teed cause I got something for myself. got our tax return back in March,, let her spend the $1600 on a new kitchen make-over to appease her. that sound fair?? gotta keep 'em happy ya know.:icon_cheers: :)

unoleisu

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
Mine has cost me so much blood, sweat and tears already, I'd never get my money's worth back out of it, anyway. And I'm not even half done with it yet.

Last edited:

country0001

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford,Ford
Engine Size
I'd have to include an instruction manual and build sheet to sell mine. The year of it is kinda fuzzy, but its registered a 90. Its hard to put a price on it. But everything is for sale.

DFWBII

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Mine has cost me so much blood, sweat and tears already, I'd never get my money's worth back out of it, anyway. And I'm not even half done with it yet.
But,,, we're having fun with 'em though, eh? gotta have our toys to play with, eh? ya can't put a price on fun,, some people play golf, archery, sport fishing, pool, etc. for relaxation. 'working' on my BII is a form of relaxation/recreation to me.:yahoo::icon_pepsi::icon_cheers:

DFWBII

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
HAHAHA,,I'm in the same 'boat' as you and many others on that point. Not ready to part with mine for a long time,, have too much fun with it, gotta do some more 4-wheelin and parts-gettin with it. finish painting it, interior re-do, etc. but it runs dam good well. Plus I doesn't have to have emissions testing anymore here in Texas(still has original resonator/cat. on it burnt out and new cherry bomb muffler),, 'cause of the age. :icon_rofl::icon_thumby:

Steeda04SVT

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Bought mine for $750 but put more into it to restore it than what I bough it for, but it's been fun so far. Don't think I could ever sell my B2.

Last edited:

RICO9

Article Contributor
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Title says 84.
Vehicle
Furd
Engine Size
2.8L w/ Chevy TBI.
Yeah i know the feeling. Bought mine for $900 and have put probably 5x that into it and it's still not done. Anyone wanna buy a $6,000 B2 thats almost finished? :icon_rofl:

Mac

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size

b2rich

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
whats an engine?
The guy would be paying what i payed for it on 05 with 72000 miles on it. although it "looked" like it just came off the showroom floor. I think the couple that originaly owned it, drove it on weekends and to the store. Im the 2nd owner.
now it has 125000 and is mostly still stock. Ive put alot into it just to keep it going.

TexCaliBII

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Heh,
No one has ever asked to buy one of mine..... Might have to do with each being at least 4 different colors and 5 to 7 different trucks worth of donor parts..... Though like others I've far too much B/S/T, and money, into these to ever sell them.

anthony1993418

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
mine cost me $260 and i had some one offer my $2000 at the gas station the otherday i told him it wasent for sale

mylittleblackbird

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Pontiac
Engine Size
4.6L 3.8L 2.8L
I don't sell vehicles... ever....

Catch22556

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L
Meh, everything is for sale for the right price. I would sell either one of my b2's if the price was right. The choptop i might have a little issue selling since i put alot of work into it and want to eventually go radical with it and put full widths underneath it and make it into a trail truck. But there isn't really a short supply of them around these parts and can be had for pretty cheap. I picked up my 85 EB 4x4 with a very strong 2.8 and a 5 speed for $500. It's not perfect but its a good runner and looks good.

rusty70f100

Reaction score
If ever anyone was to ask me what I wanted for my B2, I'd tell 'em $5000. The first person to come up with $5000 can buy it. It doesn't owe me anything, it's cheap to drive, and I already fixed all the major problems. Why would I sell it?

I don't think I'll be selling it any time soon. :D

Although if I did, I'd just use that money to go buy another B2 in better condition than mine.

mn_smokeater

Supporting Member
Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
5.4L V8
would i sell it? for 20 grand yeah.

my Girlfriend bought it for me and i traded it when we needed a pickup and i got it traded back and it will never leave my clutches.