•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by doorgunner

1. doorgunner

Under Destruction B2

Welcome.......and keep the pictures of the improvements coming!
  2. doorgunner

Blu Rhino (gf named her)

That oughta keep you out of trouble for a while :yahoo:
  3. doorgunner

My 89 Bronco II Choptop project...

Don't you just luv all the experience that you get from fighting everything! Keep plugging away.....it'll give up and go smoothly
  4. doorgunner

Died while driveing

be sure to let us know what the problem was/is and how you fixed it.....
  5. doorgunner

Died while driveing

Hate to see you get stranded, but don't do like I did on my "89 & start "replacing stuff".... after about $200 worth of sensors at $50 a pop.....I found out the battery cable was nearly corroded all the way thru about 20" from the battery---the plastic coating looked fine so I never suspected...
  6. doorgunner

If you had $2000 what will you do?

If you want it to LOOK better........(A) go with bigger tires/lift to accomodate tires..... If you want it to perform better....(B) swap to a bigger engine..... OR.......do.........(A) & (B)..................for the time being........... but i drive a street-truck...what do i know ;missingteeth;
  7. doorgunner

Redneck ways to fix a oil leak?!

O.K.......forget my 500 word thesis..... try this instead.....unbolt the pan just enuff to SPRAY THE GAP WITH BRAKE CLEANER TO FLUSH ALL THE OIL OFF THE AREA to put a large bead of rtvin--bolt it back up tight, wait a day. cross fingers/toes, & hope to God it works! ;missingteeth;
  8. doorgunner

no.....no.....shane_.....You're on a much higher level there......key word is "redneck" (we're thinking JB Weld/coat hangers/etc.....) take it down about 5 notches.....then get back with us.... ;missingteeth;
  9. doorgunner

well.....since "this thread wouldn't exist if".... (you AIN'T GONNA stop a pressurized oil leak with 30 pounds of rtv or anything else--small non-oil pressure leaks can be stopped that way---)..use spray-on carb/brake cleaner to remove oil from the area to determine WHERE the leak is coming from...
  10. doorgunner

disciplerocks's B2 build thread

I feel for ya......let's hope the fiance doesn't overheat waiting her turn.... :pissedoff:
  11. doorgunner

diff

Firm.....yet helpful reply considering lack of detail by Poster....
  12. doorgunner

Bad MPG

yep...sounds bad...my 350V8 gets 15mpg in town...you gotta remember though--ecach traffic light take 1mpg from what you'd normally get...(I can average 20mpg on the road...go into town & get stopped at 6 traffic lights--and the mpg-readout willslowly drop to 12mpg within 20 minutes of driving in...
  13. doorgunner

Broken oil pan Bolt

well....use a center-punch to mark the middle of the bolt to help the drill(bit) start drilling easier.......if you could get a left-handed drill(bit)--it might back out the rest of the broken bolt while you are drilling a hole in it for the easy out to fit in!
  14. doorgunner

Water pump vs head gasket

let's hope it's a bad/cracked overflow hose or cracked coolant jug first....or a pinhole in the radiator that causes the coolant to evaporate before it drips on the ground....
  15. doorgunner

my B2

cross country.........................:icon_surprised: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: