•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. COPPERHEAD85

horrible

MOOG=Good stuff!!!
  2. COPPERHEAD85

army surplus BII tent

Pretty damn spiffy! Nice job!
  3. COPPERHEAD85

Bronco II V8 swap cooling system question

I'm using a 94 Mustang V8 rad with E-fan and shroud tucked under the core support. 84 crown Vic FEAD single serp belt. It took a lot of trimming but it will idle all day in 90* heat at 200* with the fan running the low side.
  4. COPPERHEAD85

My Bronco II!!

That hurts my eyes.
  5. COPPERHEAD85

36's on my B2?

Measure 14 times an cut em! Nice score Bro!
  6. COPPERHEAD85

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

Now thats Funny!:icon_rofl:
  7. COPPERHEAD85

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

Rockin the big chin whiskers..............
  8. COPPERHEAD85

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

Hope everything is ok.............let me know if I can help.
  9. COPPERHEAD85

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

Which will depend on what point I will be sober enough to weld it up this weekend...:D! The wife and I both have the weekend off and that means lots of beer & Bloody Marys. You did want that filler on the bottom .....right...:icon_confused:....:icon_thumby:
  10. COPPERHEAD85

Tony Raine's Bronco II

Lookin good!
  11. COPPERHEAD85

In like a lamb out like a lion!

I believe my donar was a 86. These pics are old,let me know if I can get a better one to help,Ill be under the hood of it tomm to fix a FPR leak and I can take some new ones.
  12. COPPERHEAD85

In like a lamb out like a lion!

Crown Vic serp setup.
  13. COPPERHEAD85

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

The manager is a real dick............One of these days Im gonna tell him to F,Off!.........Then maybe they will hire Uncle Limpy (jay) to run the store and you and I could install and recieve....:D! :icon_cheers:
  14. COPPERHEAD85

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

Now are you glad you test fitted that tank before we started cutting on it? Good to see you guys,If you would have stayed a while longer I would have put you two clowns to work! Got busy after you left.
  15. COPPERHEAD85

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

I hate cleaning up wheels...
  16. COPPERHEAD85

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

I don't know if I can even get them for $300,Thats what I offered him for them,but if you want the 205 you would have to take it out of a F250 he is going to scrap for small change.
  17. COPPERHEAD85

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

Before we have to have a steel cage match,the 60's I found are passenger drop and if I can get them they will go for as much as I can get out of them to fund my dirt bike habit. The 60 and 10.5 I have are spoken for by Jer. because he came to look at them when I first posted them for sale.If he...
  18. COPPERHEAD85

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

Mine!MIne!Mine!.............LOL!
  19. COPPERHEAD85

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

I told you 2 chuckle heads to check out the boat salvage yard in Paris. He has some nice alum. cells in some of the old hulls with filler necks and sending units for cheap. Take a battery sawzall with you to cut them out of the boat hull.
  20. COPPERHEAD85

Tony Raine's Bronco II

Looking good!