•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. master hec0

A4LD wont shift when "cold"

if i start my 87 b2 up and drive it when it is cold it wont shift gears stuck in 1st/2nd and the about 10 mins of driving i get random shifting into 3rd and then eventually shifting as usual. the truck only has 100100 kilometers.
  2. master hec0

my 87 bronco II

just figured i would show off my 87 b2 im not from Kansas i found that plate in the dump attached to a bumper in a scrap pile. i don't know how a 1997 trailer plate from Kansas got to okotoks alberta canada but i had to have it. the red rear lol and my air horn setup i had an 87...
  3. master hec0

right turnsignal/marker light issue

so i noticed that my marker light on the right side under my headlight was not working it would still signal but just not light up as a marker so i figured that one of the 2 filliments was burnt out. went to napa and got a new bulb. now my marker works but my right signal light will not light...
  4. master hec0

2.9L engine swap question

im swapping the engine on my 87 bronco II its a 2.9L v6 so i want to know what other vehicles carry the 2.9L and what years will swap straight out. i know rangers/bronco II had them for 1985-1992 but will they all straight swap?
  5. master hec0

engine just died will not start need help asap.

so my 87 bronco after being put on the road 3 days ago just died i was idling at an intersection when it just quit and wouldnt start. it has no spark at the coil. i have already replaced the coil. and the tfi is my next bet since i have one sitting around. anything else i should be looking at...
  6. master hec0

anyone done something dumb before?

so i went to go open the hood last night on my 97 bronco ii and i notice the hood wouldn't open i tried everything pulling on the lever really hard hitting the hood all that stuff before resorting to trying to unbolt the latch. well it wouldn't budge so i cut my grill up to get at the bolts...
  7. master hec0

cranking amps needed For 87 bronco II

the battery in my bronco II i think is too small it only has 500 CCA what is a good cca rating for a bronco II 2.9L v6 4x4 im in southern alberta canada so it gets cold here.
  8. master hec0

bronco II liftgate question

I have been swapping the internals from my damaged tail gate to my un damaged one that had bad internals. so i moved everything over to the new one but now the handle wont activate the latches. there is a space between the handle and the rest of the internals am i missing a piece that goes there?
  9. master hec0

1987 bronco II running issues need help.

so i have been workin on fixing this bronco for about 6 months now i am now stumped on what is causing my problems. anyways heres the deal it starts and runs just fine when cold once i drive it for 10-30 mins it starts to missfire i get black smoke and eventually it will stall. the engine gets...