Ya it’s lowered, but you can’t deny that it’s cool. Even though it’s been lowered on a one off independent adjustable air ride suspension with tubular upper and lower control arms, I dig that it still maintains that late 60’s – early 70’s vibe in the paint job (Audi RB Ipanema Brown) and steel wheels. I also dig that the rear tailgate was replaced with a sectioned F100 tailgate with Ford stamping. If you didn’t know any better, you’d swear the Bronco rolled off the assembly line with that tailgate.
Aside from the two-piece Billet Specialties 18/20 inch wheels, the underside of the Bronco also features a rack and pinion steering, an 8.8-inch rear axle, and 4-wheel disc brakes.
Keeping with the suspension and axle upgrades, the drivetrain has been swapped to a fuel injected 2.5L backed by a 5-speed manual transmission.
The inside features a shaved dash, custom gauges, Ididit tilt column, billet steering wheel, a Retro sound Bluetooth radio, and custom sheet metal fabricated firewall, floor and wheel tubs.
The hard work and dedication to detail has led to multiple magazine features and award winners.
- Professionally built one off Resto Mod
- No expense spared restoration
- Custom designed and built chassis
- Fuel injected 2.5L engine
- 5-speed manual transmission with hydraulic clutch
- Shaved dash
- Custom gauges
- Custom sheet metal fabricated firewall, floor and wheel tubs
- Ididit tilt column
- Billet steering wheel
- Retro sound Bluetooth radio
- New glass, seals, trim and chrome
- Sectional F100 tailgate with Ford stamping
- Rack and pinion steering
- One off independent front and rear suspension
- Tubular upper and lower control arms
- Adjustable air ride suspension
- 8.8 rear end
- 4-wheel disc brakes
- Custom two-piece Billet Specialties 18/20 inch wheels
- Multiple magazine features and award winner
- Custom interior
- Audi RB Ipanema Brown paint over laser straight body panels
Click to enlarge.