This 1984 Ford Bronco II is owned by forum member ‘Sweet-85’. His goal is to “have a completely self sufficient vehicle I can take anywhere…”. I think he’s done a great job working towards that goal.
The Bronco II’s specifications are:
- 2.8L V6 with a Duraspark conversion (So long TFI!)
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Dana 35 TTB front axle swap
- Ford 8.8-Inch rear axle swap
- 4-inch front lift coils, drop brackets, and 3.5-inch rear lift blocks
- 32/11.50R-15 Achilles Desert Hawk X-MT tires
- Custom metal roof basket
- (4) 100-watt offroad lights on the roof basket
- Custom front winch bumper
- Smittybilt XRC8 8,000 winch
- Land Cruiser 60 Series snorkel (ebay special)
- 100 AMP alternator from a 1984 Mercury Grand Marquis
Click the photos to enlarge – click the arrows to load more.