You don’t see a lot of Ford Bronco II’s set up for overlanding, so it’s nice when you actually find one. Chris Rodriguez has done a great job setting his up for some off pavement adventures.
The stock Dana 28 and Ford 7.5-inch axles were replaced with larger Dana 35 and Ford 8.8 axles. ARB air lockers and Yukon 4.56 gears ensure that the BFGoodrich 32-inch KTM’s get traction and keep the Bronco II crawling forward. A Skyjacker 4-inch lift with extended radius arms make room for the tires.
Other upgrades include:
- ARB twin compressor
- JL speaker Evolution series 8900 LED headlights
- Spod switch system
- James Duff rear plate bumper with custom dual gas can holder and tire carrier (modified by Rock solid off road)
- Safari snorkel for a 60 series land cruiser custom fitted fully sealed
- Custom T-Rax roof rack by Rock solid off road
- CVT roof top tent
- 4.0 HD Explorer radiator with flex-a-lite electric fan
- Ham radio
- KC hilites rock lights as interior lighting
- ARB 50qt fridge
- Back up camera.
Click the photo to enlarge